For more than 30 years, we’ve built our agency around term life insurance for several prudent reasons:
- Term life insurance is designed to help protect your family during your prime earning years (aka “your working career”). Plans generally range from 10-30 years. The eventual goal is to self-insure your need for life insurance by investing in your retirement plan.
- You don’t have to be in perfect shape or health. While being in the best possible health gives you more options to choose from and lower premiums, people with riskier professions or habits (like smoking) can generally obtain policies. The final cost of a policy depends on completion of the underwriting process, including a medical exam.
- It’s a simple, understandable form of life insurance. Your policy can be used to keep your family in your home, educate your children, pay off outstanding debts, and cover unexpected funeral costs.
- For business owners or partners, term life insurance policies can help fund buy-sell agreements, cover key employees, and settle corporate debt.
- Many insurance products serve the interest of the agent selling it, not your family. We believe term life insurance objectively provides the most value and benefit to your family at the most efficient cost.
Category: Term Life